Can assist with the following:
- Studies show that a few key ingredients in Hormone Tea may assist in the balancing and regulation of estrogen levels in women before, during, and after menopause, reducing or improving symptoms depending on the imbalance.
- It may also lessen cramps and other symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and could ease pelvic pain often caused by menopause.
- Raspberry Leaves
- Red Clover
1 Heaped tablespoon of Tea, steeped in hot water (not boiling), infuse for 5 minutes, remove herbs, sip slowly.
- Hormone Tea can be drunk up to four times a day. Most experience better results after taking it regularly for a month. If it gives the patient the desired result, they should continue taking it between 1 – 4 times a day, depending on the severity of their hormone fluctuations.
- Not for men
- Hypertension, please only take under the care of your herbal or medical practitioner.
- Pregnant women ~ please do not use this product.
- Lactating women, please only take under the care of your herbal or medical practitioner.
- Should you have an allergy to any of the above-listed ingredients, please do not use this product.